Friday, July 6, 2007

Addison "McTrouble" Everett





So, up until now, my baby has been contained in whatever area I put her in, and only able to get to the things that I want her to have...NOT ANYMORE! I know its only going to get worse as she moves more, but I am not used to it, and definitely not ready for it. While you are holding her, she will try to grab anything you have in your hands. Paper and keys seems to be favorites. On the floor, she will scoot herself over to something, and just start grabbing...She can't get very far yet, and there is not too much within her reach so far, but its coming, and I sense trouble right around the corner.
Here is her first run in with trouble. She was just scooting herself all over the floor yesterday and somehow, she ran herself into the playmat and it fell over on her. She wasn't crying, so I took a moment to watch to see what she would do, and of course, to grab the camera. She just laid there, trying to figure out what to do next.It was so funny, though...she has never really "gotten into" anything on her own before that. :)Its all over for us! Shes on the move!

No comments: