Monday, July 23, 2007

McTrouble is at it again...

Addison and I went with Aunt Tara on a roadtrip to NJ this weekend! We loved getting to spend time with Aunt Tara! Addison loved meeting everyone, and she especially loved getting to know her cousin Isabella! They were so cute together. We had a great time, and made it up and back all in the same day...needless to say, were all exhausted. Somehow, I managed to not take any pictures :( Hopefully Dana will be nice enough to send us some.
I got her six month pictures taken last Friday. Thankfully, Grammy was on hand to make Addie smile :) I am happy with the way they turned out, I will have to see if I can get a copy on here for everyone to see :)

Here are some pictures of McTrouble getting into stuff. She LOVES backing herself under the TV stand. I dont know if she just needs her steering adjusted, or if she really likes it under there, but its pretty funny. She also got into the moving boxes...she figured out how to knock them down :)






Happy Birthday Taylor! :)

No comments: