Friday, August 17, 2007

whats in those Gerber puffs?

I was told I was overdue for an update :) Here is a video of Addison being SO silly. Now that she moves around, its a lot harder to get stuff done. I am working on decorating her room, but she keeps getting into everything, so I put her in her crib while I climbed the ladder. I thought she would be upset, but she thought it was great! Here are some other pictures, too. Can you see the wild animal in its cage? Oh wait, thats just Addison playing peekaboo! She is amost crawling...but definitely knows how to get herself around the room by going back and forth from the sitting to crawling positions.
Josh won tickets to sit in Lumber's Luxury Box for the Redskins game this weekend, so were going to go on our first "date" in six months while Grammy and Grandpa watch Addie. :)I am excited. Ihave never sat in a box before!
Were getting settled in nicely. It stormed for 12 hours yesterday/this morning. Luckily my baby sleeps through anything! :)






No comments: