Monday, August 6, 2007

We're back!





We are back from our vacation and were settling in nicely to our new home. Addison loves it here, Mr. Fan is so much nicer here! So,funny story about Mr. Fan. I was standing in the kitchen doing dishes while Addie was in the jumperoo. The way the wall is set up, I could see her, but she couldnt see me. She started fussing, so I starting calling her name and talking to her. She looked around to see where it was coming from, and then saw Mr. Fan and just sat there staring at him as if he was the one calling her name! It was really funny.
Our vacation was wonderful (thanks Grammy and Grandpa!), its hard to believe its over already. None of us got sunburn this year (yay!) and we spent time each day between the beach and the pool. Did a little shopping, and I have finally downsized my diaper bag. How exciting! Grammy bought her a shirt that says "I didnt do it. Nobody saw me do it. I want to speak to my Grandma!" This goes right along with the shirt my mom got her that says "What happens at Grandmas stays at Grandmas"...those grandmas, I tell you... :) Theyre trouble!

Addison is still teething, and it seems to be neverending. She is still scooting backwards, but has mastered getting up on her feet and sticking her butt in the air, and she is working on doing this one handed. She is so talented :) haha.
Here are a few beach pictures. There are tons more, as you can imagine, so I will try to get Josh to put them up on the site soon :)

No comments: