Sunday, September 16, 2007

We love Uncle Cole!

Uncle Cole came to visit this weekend. It was such beautiful weekend, the weather was perfect. While Uncle Cole went to NoVa to visit some friends and watch the Ohio State game, we went outside with Grammy and Grandpa and Daddy to play in the grass while Grandpa grilled out for dinner. I grabbed the camera and got a little picture happy (who me? :)) but it was Grandpa that got the best shots. I will try to add them if he will let me :)







Addison loved seeing Uncle Cole. Molly was super excited to see Cole, and woke Addie up with her bark, so Grammy put Addison right into Uncle Coles arms. Add woke up and looked at Uncle Cole with a look that said "you look kinda like my daddy, but youre not my daddy...hmmm..." :) The next morning, Addison was ready to play with Uncle Cole, and show him all of her "tricks" :) She even reached out her arms for him to hold her. Too cute. Here are some pics of the two clowns in action together :)



No comments: