Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whose child is this?

...she CANNOT possibly be mine. Mine is sweet. Mine is gentle. Mine is funny and cute. This child that is living in my house hits me, throws tantrums, and loves to say no. Oh where oh where did my sweet child go? I am starting to impliment a time out system, so we will see how it goes. I am exhausted already and shes not even two!

And, with my camera broken, I havent had the heart to blog. We had a super busy weekend that included a visit from Grammy, Ganpop (as Addie would say) and "my molly". We went down to VA beach for a bit, and Addie got ALL the way in water with Daddy and Grandpa, and asked for more! She loved it. Much better this time since the planes werent continuously flying overhead.
Tonight I am going to my friends to scrapbook...and I am determined to make some progress with Addies baby book, since, well, she is not a baby anymore :) Josh and were going through old pictures last night, and couldnt believe how much we have changed in the past four years, and how little she used to be. Heres a trip down memory lane since I have no new pics! :)


our first xmas (about two weeks before he popped the question :))



Josh and MC...wait, whats that door doing there? lol.



newly pregnant


VERY pregnant.



tiny.
silly girl

always a diva


Oh, and the pic of Addies first ice cream cone that I forgot to post a couple weeks ago!

No comments: