Thursday, July 26, 2007

Countdown...

We are counting down the days until we go to the beach and move. I dont know which one I am more excited about! I am excited to go to the beach and have a nice relaxing week with Josh and Addison and Paula and Scott, but I cannot wait to be moved in and settled into our new home! I think that this will be a good week :)
This week has been hectic, with Addison getting over her ear infection, and us (okay, Josh)trying to get everything packed and ready to go. Addison has been very patient with all of the changes going on around her. I think that she enjoys all of the clutter, so much more to explore! She has been scooting like a champ- she can make it all the way around the coffee table. Here is a picture of her taking a rest against the couch. :)
She is also mastering being on all fours and rocking back and forth, so it is only a matter of time before she figures out how to get herself moving...and I am terrified! I am not ready for my baby to grow up!
She is already so helpful! Here is a picture of her helping me with the laundry!


We finally made it to a park playdate today, and I think we were both relieved to get out and see our friends before we leave.


Can't wait to post pictures from the beach and the new house! Hope everyone has a great week! We love you!

No comments: