Monday, July 16, 2007

getting comfy


Here is a picture of Addison in her high chair...making herself comfy :) Guess she was in no hurry to eat yesterday. I dont know what it is, but if there is something in front of her to prop her foot up on, she's there. The stroller, the grocery cart...all recliners in Addison's eyes :)
My baby is teething...and she is MISERABLE! Doesnt look like there is much relief in sight...but its so hard to see her in pain!
We went to Fredericksburg on Saturday to visit with my parents. Addison loves going to Grandmas to be spoiled by everyone. We spent the rest of the weekend trying to pack and get ready for the big move. Tara, Addison and I will be headed to NJ next weekend, and then the next weekend its off to the beach, so there is really no time before we move! I am SO excited, and so excited that we will be busy for the next couple weeks to keep my mind occupied!

No comments: