Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ready to go!


Yesterday was a busy day! We found out we got the condo we wanted! YAY! We are SO excited and will be moving in the next couple of weeks. Also, Addison got up on all fours! It was only for about thirty seconds, but she was all the way up on her hands and knees and already rocking back and forth like she was ready to go. She must know all the space she is going to have at the new place :)
Yesterday I went to target and bought Addison some new shirts for this summer and next summer for .98! They are short sleeved, so we can wear them well into the fall. Then I went to CVS, and I got one Sunsilk shampoo and two conditioners and two packs of gillette razors for 1.82! I love coupons and bargains, they make my day!
Our friends Rachel and Rayna came over and spent the day with us yesterday. It was nice to have someone to talk to during my chores! Then Rachel and I went to our moms night out...Which was actually a moms night in. We sat around our friends house in our PJs and ate yummy food and drank yummy drinks :) It was a nice break.
What an exciting day it was...and then I didnt go to bed until 12, Addison decided to wake up at 215 and didnt want to go back to sleep! I am exhausted, and cant wait til nap time, but it was worth it for such a good day!

No comments: