Sunday, November 23, 2008

Addie-ism

So we were shopping at Target today (shocker, I know...) and I picked up a box of little debbies gingerbread men for Addison. We got them last week and she seemed to really like them. Anyway, she was kinda fussy in the cart, so I let her hold the box, and she told me "Open, home..." She knows how it works! We were talking about the box, and there are two gingerbread cookies on the box...I said "which one is the mommy, and which is the daddy?" Our silly child burst into tears because "I dont know where Addie is!"...She was upset that there was no third Cookie to be an Addie cookie! I pointed to Little Debbie and told her that that was Addie...crisis averted, but Josh and I were cracking up!

Yesterday we made a trip down to Short Pump. We went to the mall, visited with the SPM resident Santa, ate at Cheesecake Factory...yum. It was a great day, and Addison was a trooper! She LOVED playing with the doll house at PBK, so I know that Santas xmas present is going to be hit! While we were at PBK, we bought her a new quilt and sham for her big girl bed. I dont have a pic of it on her bed since her rails make it look kinda funny, but this is what the pattern looks like :) We traded in butterflies for birds, which are apparently less scary in the eyes of Addisons.

We also made a stop by Whole Foods. We had never been to one, so we thought it would be interesting to see what it was all about. They had an Addie sized cart, and she whizzed through that store like a pro! She was all about pushing that shopping cart!
We had a busy, great weekend, and are looking forward to Thanksgiving and a certain someones birthday this week :) Grandpa Steve is coming to visit, so I am sure that I will make up for my lack of Addison pictures later this week!

1 comment:

MKatesMommy said...

so smart! Addie keeps me cracking up. I lve the new bedding. I scoped that out myself. Madison just went into a full bed on Thursday night. She had to pick her own bedding. It's nothing fancy and BRIGHT blue! She loves it. I guess that's all that matters =o)