Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Santa!

If you ask Addison what Santa says, she will tell you "ho ho ho!". She points to him in all the stores, even talks about him and his reindeer. Apparently my super social child gets stage fright when it comes to Santa! Lucky for us, he is right down the street at Yankee Candle, and he is there all year round, so we plan on visiting him a half dozen more times before he goes back to wearing his usual year round suspenders.
Forget all this Santa talk, you say, how did she do in her big girl bed?! Inquiring minds want to know. She did great! Josh and I goofed, and tiptoed away from her door only to realize that Cooper was trapped inside. Josh found Cooper, got him out, and then had to go back in a few minutes later and comfort Addison until she went to sleep. Same with tonight, minus the cooper incident. I comforted her until she was sleepy, and here I sit, hoping (with my fingers and toes crossed) that she will fall asleep and that this routine will get easier with each night. I know she is scared, I know its all new...we will see.
Here is Addison's first visit with Santa of the season!

Oh, and PS...Were just moving to another house in Williamsburg. Many of you were asking where we were moving to...I wish I had a more exciting answer! We are hoping to find something a little bit bigger with a bigger backyard for Poop and Add to play in :)
So as much as I would love to say were headed back to Fredericksburg...my heart is content right here :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just dying she is so cute with santa!! Oh I love it!