Monday, November 17, 2008

my BABY is BIG GIRL! :(



This weekend we bought Addison a big girl bed. We skipped right over the toddler bed, and right this minute she is dreaming in a full sized bed. Pretty big for such a little girl! She was hesitant at first, and pointed to her crib, but I laid down with her, read a few stories, kissed her and her many friends goodnight, and she was good to go. We shall see how well it goes tonight, and whether she figures out that she can climb out! Josh also painted her walls back to the color (or what we think was the color) it was before. Hard to believe we will most likely be moving within the next five months!
We had a busy weekend, filled with a spontaneous trip to Fredericksburg. The weather was bad, we had a couple of "Oh, no!" moments, but all in all it was a good trip :)
Yesterday Addison asked to play with her choo-choos. I told her that they were in her choo choo bin. She looked confused, so I said "theyre on the bottom..." Silly girl turns around, and tries to peek down her diaper...you guessed it, to look at her "bottom"! Guess we have some work to do on directional words!
Pray that our night is quiet and without incident! I dont know if I am ready for this!

3 comments:

Ryan and Kim said...

Wow that is a big bed! Where are you moving to?

Anonymous said...

Aww! The big girl bed! Kendall hasn't graduated to that yet! Addison is so adorable! I am glad to see that Kendall is not the only toddler left with the "binky".
Where are you all moving to?
Sorry for the novel I guess I could have e-mailed you!:)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

She looks so little in that big old bed! LOL! So cute! I am glad she is doing well with it!