Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
I have been a really, really, good girl this year. I hope you have been watching. I have been doing my best to pull my own weight around the house. Sometimes I leave a trail of crumbs so that Mommy has an easier time finding me. I share my toys with Cooper, and I even let him do my hair. I have been a really good listener...I hear everything everyone says and make sure that I repeat it when the time comes! I make sure I drink my milk so that I can be big and strong, but could you please bring mommy some yummy snacks so she stops trying to feed me those vegetable things? Thanks. I try to remember to throw away anything that looks like trash...and some stuff that doesn't. I have been going to work every morning, and working hard at making sure that I play with every toy at the Y! Its exhausting!
Like I said, I think I have been doing a good job!

I would love for you to bring me...

Or if you are feeling really, really generous, An american girls Bitty Baby or Bitty Baby Accessories. (Mommy says that if I dont get it for xmas, I might get it for my bday, so its okay to buys accessories!)

I will be grateful for anything I might get for xmas, these are just some ideas.
Thanks Santa. Youre the best.

Love,
Addison

P.S. I love seeing you at Yankee Candle, and in all the stores. I love to point you out, especially when youre next to the "men" (snowmen) at Target!

1 comment:

The Crazy Dazy said...

Dear Princess Addison, we are already hard at work getting Christmas for lots of girl & boys like yourself! Be sure to tell mommy & daddy to use the discount code PRINCESSADDISON to get 10% off any gifts they need to buy at The Crazy Dazy (http://www.thecrazydazy.com). We really wouldn't want you to go without your backpack!

Love,

Santa's Helpers at www.thecrazydazy.com ;)