Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

Hoping that no matter who you want to win, everyone got out and voted, despite the long lines!
We were lucky enough to get in and out in about 15 minutes. From what I have heard, most people in VA waited upwards of two hours. Craziness!

In other world news, Addison successfully went Trick or treating for the first time. She really enjoyed it, and was really starting to get the hang of it :)She didnt quite understand that once they gave you candy, you just say thank you and turn around and go...she would kinda linger on their doorstep until we had to whisk her away. We had a fun night :)
Not too much else going on around here. I am teaching myself how to sew, which is quite the adventure.
Addison is talking in sentences most of the time now. Some of them are really funny. She likes to jabber just to hear herself talk. We headed to Ben and Jerrys to get our free ice cream for voting tonight, and she was in the car yapping away. "Its dark. Moon. Stars." So we began asking her questions. My favorite was
"Wheres Aunt Tara?"
"I dont know where Tara is?"
"Aunt Tara is on the train."
"Tara on a CHOO CHOO!"
"Where is Aunt Taras baby?"
"Tara baby in her belly button. Oh, no! I dont know belly button is! Addies belly button, there it is! I dont know Taras belly button is!"
I wish you could have heard the urgency in her voice!

Here are some pictures of Addison cheesing it up at the Y, trick or treating, and lounging in Coopers bed...apparently it was the perfect size for both of our munchkins! Sorry for the blurry pics...
Usually you get pictures of your pets lounging on your bed...not in our house. We get pictures of Addison lounging on the dogs bed. We also have caught her inside his crate, which I might add is not terribly big! Do you think she loves him?


Admiring her loot...


she actually held on to the balloon while I got her out of the car, changed her clothes and put her in her crib, and I finally wiggled it away and she slept with it next to her crib! She was so excited about her "Punkin boon!"
Miss Millie made us take a picture with the pumpkin we decorated.


Thing one and thing two

No comments: