Thursday, October 30, 2008

You've been Boo'ed!







I am pretty sure that I will not be blogging tomorrow night, so Happy Halloween everyone!
We have had a very festive week. We took some time last night to finally carve our pumpkins. Addison didnt know what to think about it. I think she was a little sad at first that we were doing something to her pumpkin! We let her touch the seeds and help scoop out the inside, but secretly, I think she was just excited to be standing on a chair. She could have cared less about the pumpkin. When we caught her watching TV through the window, we figured it was all on us to make pumpkin magic. I was going to try to do Elmo on her pumpkin, but a princess seemed a little more appropriate given her new "I-am-almost-two-but-I-act-like-I-am-almost-twelve" attitude lately.
Tonight, the great pumpkin came and Boo'ed Addison! We heard our doorbell ring, and there was a bag of treats on our front porch! Addison didnt know what to think! She loved the treats and was super sad when bedtime came and she had to leave them all behind until tomorrow.
She also got a Halloween card from Aunt Tara today...which made the whole Everett family sing the "mail time" song. Addison loved tickling her nose with the feather!
We are dressing up for work (okay, she is dressing up for work) tomorrow, and we are going Trick or Treating tomorrow night! Wish us luck!

PS- Coopers surgery went great, and he came home from the vet just as hyper as he left!


2 comments:

MKatesMommy said...

I love the princess pumpkin! You guys are so creative. I can't believe how much our girls have grown! It's awesome that you keep your blog current. I check it often to see what princess Addison is up to. awesome costume by the way.

Roxanna said...

Looks like you guys really had a lot of fun she is so cute.