Friday, December 19, 2008

Super Star!

I know this is going to come as a shock to many of you (not!) but Addison LOVES watching herself on the screen of my computer. She thinks she is a little diva. The cool thing about it is that she doesnt completely meltdown at the idea like she does when we get the video camera out, so you guys get to see the real ham that were raising :)
As you can see, she enjoys making faces at herself on the screen. Earlier today, we were playing around with it, and she told me "I want to color with that Addie" and pointed to the screen" She is so full of herself that she wants herself as her best friend.

Speaking of friends, Addison told Josh and me today at dinner, "Mommy and Daddy Friends." meaning that were her friends. Melts my heart. 

I also asked her where santa is today, and she told me that he is coming through the front door. It would make more sense that way!





and just because its good for a good laugh...us being super silly. Addison laughs everytime she looks at it.

2 comments:

Ryan and Kim said...

Oh my gosh - webcams are fun! We did Christmas morning with each of the grandparents last year - that was their present was new webcams!

Aunt Val said...

Okay, so those videos are the cutest thing ever!!! Her laugh makes me melt! I love it!

I wish you all a very very Merry Christmas!

xoxo