Sunday, February 8, 2009

We love spring weather!

I know I havent posted any pictures of the house...I am waiting until the furniture arrives. Most likely, I will post one room at a time as it comes together. The guest room is almost complete, Josh just has a couple more drawers to put together, so I will post them soon.
On friday we made the trip up to Fredericksburg for Madisons birthday party. Addison had so much fun that she didnt even want cake or ice cream. Thanks, Jen, for having us! It was so good to see everyone! (I have more pics I will email out :))



Today we took advantage of the pretty weather and headed down to our favorite little beach. Addison was so excited about finding seashells and playing in the sand. I think she is definitely a beach girl! She also made friends with some ducks, and I remained calm despite my dislike for them! Addison kept teasing them and throwing shells at them, and they thought she had food...poor things. I got a couple of good shots, and it was so nice and relaxing to be on the beach. A much needed retreat from this crazy couple months and the cold weather!








Josh is busy working in the yard, and we are busy playing! Hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the nice weather!

No comments: